HAWAII OCEAN SAFETY TEAM
Advisory Board Meeting Agenda
November 12, 2020, 2:00 pm
Zoom Virtual Meeting
- Call to Order 2:00 pm. Introduction of guests.
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Old Business:
- State funding for HOST; Review Draft Resolution.
- New Business:
- Coast Guard Marine Inspections & Prevention updates + COVID impacts on inspections & investigations- CDR Jarrod DeWitz, Sector Honolulu Prevention Department Head.
- Expired Boat Flares announcement + Honokohau update- Neil Kanemoto
- (Un)feasibility of 2020 Christmas Party.
- Topics for possible December 10th General Membership Meeting.
- Healy Tibbitts Ala Wai dredging presentation?
- USCG Concerns:
- State of Hawaii Concerns (DOT Harbors & DLNR):
- City and County Concerns (Ocean Safety Division):
- Coast Guard Auxiliary/Power Squadron Concerns:
- NOAA Concerns:
- Next Meeting: Dec 10th, 2020.