Back to Archive
HOST MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Thursday, February 15, 2007
2:00 - 4:00 pm
HCC MARITIME TRAINING AND EDUCATION CENTER
10 Sand Island Access Road (Right after drawbridge)
Robin Bond called the meeting to order. There were 35
people in attendance.
- The Coast Guard gave an update of recent accidents.
There have been few.
- The Coast Guard gave a report on the forthcoming USCG
- The Coast Guard clarified the use of EPIRBs.
- Terry O’Halloran gave a report on the Superferry.
- Christine Brammer gave report on Whale Strikes and what
is being done to mitigate them.
- Darcee Killpack of NOAA gave a talk on the Legislative
Atlas in Hawaii
Other HOST Business